- List of British words not widely used in the United States
- List of American words not widely used in the United Kingdom
- British English/American English vocabulary
- Ten differences between uk and us english
- Differences in American and British English grammar
- American and British English spelling differences
- List of words having different meanings in British and American English: A–L
- List of words having different meanings in British and American English: M-Z
- >How to understand the differences between British and American English (video)
- American English vs British English
- What are the differences between
British English and American English?
- Differences between British English and American English spelling
when youre walking past a dead body in a horror game and it suddenly comes back to life
Oh my god you can almost hear the pug’s screams.
How to Open a Can without Can Opener by CrazyRussianHacker
Tl;dr: Rub top of can on concrete until lid starts to separate from can. Then squeeze the body of the can until the lid pops off.
Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella by Herr Nilsson in Stockholm, Sweden.
Kinfolk and Felix. (by Lavinia Cernau)
Cats are a book’s best friend